- Features & Benefits
- What's In The Box?
The HandiRack roof rack is an ingenious idea. This clever invention is an inflatable, multi-purpose, portable load carrier that fits most cars. The icing on the cake? It can be fitted and removed in just minutes.
It’s perfect for your holiday road trips and for those who enjoy the outdoor life and adventure sports. Transporting your outdoor leisure equipment, holiday luggage or simply a ladder couldn’t be easier.
A HandiRack also makes a smart investment. Why? Because if you change your car, you won’t have to buy new expensive roof bars.
The HandiRack is inflatable for some very good reasons and this sets it apart from other roof bars.
- Air provides excellent structural integrity – afterall it’s what we put in our tyres!
- The inflation process ensures that the rack sits perfectly and securely on the roof of the car
- The bars ‘cushion’ your load
- It makes it easier to store the HandiRack when not in use
Did you know that the HandiRack works hand in hand with HandiWorld’s range of HandiHoldall soft roof boxes? The HandiRack and HandiHoldall provide a great alternative solution to metal roof bars and solid roof boxes.
The HandiRack is brilliant for your leisure adventures. When you reach your destination, simply deflate the rack, pop it into its travel drawstring bag and place it in the boot of the car. If you are flying and then driving, a HandiRack roof rack is ideal for carrying in your hand luggage and then fixing to your hire car.
To safely secure your load, each set of bars features 5 metal ‘D’ ring anchor points. A set of 2 x 3 metre HandiStraps, a HandiPump and a drawstring travel bag are all included. The HandiRack is made from strong 400D nylon and each PVC bladder is rigorously tested during production.
The HandiRack is immensely strong and totally safe. It fully complies with the internationally recognised safety standard for roof bars ISO/PAS 11154. It’s also very easy to assemble. The straps pass through the car doors and the bars inflate in a matter of seconds using the HandiPump.
The HandiRack can carry loads of up to 80kg (subject to individual vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations). It’s compatible with most 2, 3, 4 and 5 door cars (with the exception of soft top convertibles). Click here to see a list of cars that the HandiRack is compatible with.
- The world's first inflatable roof rack
- Universal size
- 80kg load capacity
- Fits 2, 3, 4 and 5 door cars
- Works with all HandiHoldall models
- Stores in the boot of the car
- Takes 5 minutes to attach to vehicle
- Totally portable
- Interchangeable between vehicles
- Very strong & durable
- Cushions equipment
- Low drag & noise
What's In The Box
- 2 x HandiRack twin tubes
- 2 x 3 metre webbing tie-down HandiStraps
- 1 x 1000cc high volume double action HandiPump
- 1 x detailed instruction booklet
- 1 x nylon drawstring travel bag
- 1 x HandiRack Wet Weather Kit (HandiWorld.com Exclusive)
- 2 x Anti-slip Pads