Why the CAMBA Moova is different to other hand truckshandiwor
Our CAMBA Moova is different to other hand trucks. We haven’t so much reinvented the wheel but used our CAMBA wheel technology to create a hand trolley which is less effort to move and provides greater control for the operator. If you need a better solution than your current sack barrow provides, then consider the CAMBA Moova.
Here’s why the CAMBA Moova is different to a regular hand truck…..
- It provides better stability. The CAMBA wheel technology means the wheels are constantly adapting to the unique footprint of each wheel, keeping your load stable at all times.
- It can go up and down stairs. As each wheel works independently of the other, getting up and down stairs is a much easier task.
- It makes easy work of unstable terrain. The CAMBA Moova was designed with a variety of surfaces in mind. It makes easy work of hauling across mud, sand, gravel, and grass, making it an ideal tool for use in the garden, on a beach, or on a fishing trip. It’s perfect for festivals and camping trips too.
- It can carry up to 100kg in weight. That’s around 45 standard house bricks, and way more than enough for a family tent with poles and everything.
- The wheels are puncture-proof. One (or two) less things to worry about!
- It folds down for easy storage. The handle is telescopic and the wheels fold in, meaning it takes up less storage space.
The CAMBA Moova is a great option for a range of activities, for both leisure or work. It is designed to work with our HandiDuffel 135 litre or 95 litre, giving you even more options for storing and moving your gear.
It has been designed with the user in mind. With features like a rubber grip handle and a simple to use push-button release, the CAMBA Moova is very user friendly. The ergonomic design is sympathetic to the human operator and places less strain on muscles and joints.
Watch our video to find out more about how the CAMBA Moova works on different surfaces and to see the CAMBA wheel technology in action.
If you’re looking for something to help you move a kayak, a canoe, or a paddleboard more easily, the CAMBA Kart uses the exact same CAMBA wheel technology. Check out the CAMBA Kart here https://www.handiworld.com/camba-kart-all-terrain-kayak-canoe-sup-trolley/
So, if you’re needing something to get some stuff from here to there with less hassle, then the CAMBA Moova could be exactly what you need. It is different to regular, traditional hand trucks but it’s designed with so many things in mind, not least you, the human, as an integral part of the whole hand truck co-operative kit. For some tasks, a traditional hand truck just isn’t up to the job. Could the CAMBA Moova be the innovative solution you are looking for?