What is a HandiRack?handiwor2019-04-28T09:30:56+00:00
The HandiRack is the ultimate in convenience roof racks. It’s a multi purpose load carrying system that in just 5 minutes transforms the load capacity of your car – perfect for holidays, transporting leisure equipment or trips to IKEA.
The one size fits most 2, 3, 4 & 5-door cars – unlike metal roof bars which are normally specific to the make and model of car.
The HandiRack is totally portable, very easy to store and so is always there when you need it most.
Benefits of a HandiRack
- One size fits most 2, 3, 4 & 5-door cars
- Multi purpose & amazingly versatile
- Manufactured from very tough nylon material
- Incredibly strong puncture proof construction
- Very cost effective compared to traditional solutions
- Ready to use ‘out of the box’ (everything that you need is included)
- Totally portable
- Small storage footprint (about the size of a toaster)
- Interchangeable between vehicles
- Capable of carrying loads of up to 80kg (subject to your car’s specification)
The HandiRack is manufactured from extremely tough materials and complies with the international standard for roof racks ISO / PAS 11154. The convenience of the HandiRack is that not only is it light and durable, but when deflated it’s also compact enough to store in the boot of your car so it is always there to hand.
On its own the HandiRack offers you the quick and simple means to transport anything from a surfboard or kayak to a piece of flat-pack furniture. But when combined with one of HandiWorld’s amazingly spacious HandiHoldalls, it will give you up to 175, 330 or 400 litres of additional storage space in which to transport all of your holiday paraphernalia.
The HandiRack can carry loads of up to 80kg (subject to individual vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations) and is suitable for most cars.