What's In The Box
- 1 x HandiHoldall 330 Litres
- 4 x glass fibre support poles @ 100cm
- 1 x black drawstring travel bag
- 2 x 85cm black fastening belts with plastic clips
- 1 x detailed instruction leaflet
Looking for a cheap roof box that is cost effective, convenient and offers plenty of storage space? So the 330 litre HandiHoldall may be the perfect option for you.
With a capacity of 330 litres, this HandiHoldall offers lots of space. This variant of our soft roof box is perfect for families and adventurers who have a lot of gear in tow.
Whether you’re off camping or on a road trip, the 330 litre HandiHoldall is spacious and weatherproof. You can use the HandiHoldall in all weather conditions. High quality and durable fabrics ensure that your possessions stay safe, no matter what the weather conditions throw at you.
Does your car already have roof bars? No problem. You can easily attach the 330 litre HandiHoldall to these using its integrated strap system. Furthermore, unlike a traditional roof box there are no storage issues. Once you’ve used the HandiHoldall, simply roll it up and store it in the boot of the car.
The 330 litre HandiHoldall is compatible with the majority of vehicles. It can be secured to our HandiRack inflatable roof rack or traditional metal roof bars. This makes the HandiHoldall truly versatile and an ideal choice for motorists.
So to be sure that you’ve got plenty of room in the car for everything you need, get yourself a 330 litre HandiHoldall cheap roof box.
Have a question? We’re here to help. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as quickly as we can.
- 330 litre volume
- Dimensions: 110cm x 75cm x 40cm
- Dimensions: 58cm x 15cm x 9cm (stored)
- Material: 600D Polyester with PVC backing
- 50kg load capacity
- Can be used with a HandiRack or metal roof bars
- 2 x 95L or 135L HandiDuffels can be loaded inside
- Weather Resistant
- Tapped sewing seams
- Storm flap
- Lockable zipper pulls
- Stores in the boot of the car
- Takes 10 minutes to attach to vehicle
- Grab handles make it easy to assemble
- Can be kept in the boot of the car
- Glass fibre poles create a solid base