Why buy a HandiHoldall?
HandiHoldall - easy to store roof box
The easy to store HandiHoldall makes light work of transporting up to 50kg of camping gear, luggage and all sorts of holiday paraphernalia. It's also perfect for those shopping trips to IKEA, the DIY store or garden centre.
Benefits of a HandiHoldall
• Provides an additional 280 litres of storage space
• Very versatile - can be fitted to a HandiRack or metal roof bars
• Weather resistant
• No storage issues
• Light & totally portable
• Aerodynamically shaped for maximum fuel efficiency
• Storm flap provides additional weather protection
• Easy access as three sides of the HandiHoldall can be opened
• Quickly attached & removed from the car
• Grab handles make it easy to assemble
• Can be stowed in the boot of the car or in a cupboard
Traditional roof boxes can be difficult to store and heavy to handle. For this reason many are left permanently on the car, increasing fuel consumption unnecessarily. No such issues with a the HandiHoldall which is designed to be totally convenient.
Motorists are also provided with the additional flexibility of being able to use their HandiHoldall with either a HandiRack or on traditional metal roof bars.
Perfect if there is more than one car in the household and makes the HandiHoldall a very cost-effective option.
The HandiHoldall is manufactured from high grade materials. The outer material is tough denier Polyester, and the base is made firm by the use of reinforced glass fibre poles which are inserted into a foam cushion in the bottom of the bag. A weather resistant zip and storm flaps secured by Velcro fasteners protect the bag against water ingress. The HandiHoldall packs neatly into a drawstring travel bag about the size of a family tent so storage is easy. It's small enough to store in the boot of the car and so is always on hand when needed.
Various uses of a HandiHoldall