How Does the HR20 Work?
Easy to fit and assemble, the HR20 is much simpler to use and less time consuming than the majority of traditional roof bars or roof racks.
How does the HR20 Work?
The brilliance of the HR20 is that its innovative inflatable design does not affect your cars door or window operations at all. Once the HR20 is appropriately positioned on the roof of your car and secured with the heavy duty cam buckles, with the doors shut the HR20 can then be inflated using our double action HandiPump.
Once secured in place and inflated, your HR20 is ready to transport all your bulky, lightweight goods.
The HR20 can carry loads of up to 20kg (subject to individual vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations) and is suitable for 4-door and 2-door cars.
The Benefits of a HR20
Just some of the many benefits of a HR20 include:
• Multi purpose & amazingly versatile
• Manufactured from very tough nylon material
• Incredibly strong puncture proof construction
• Very cost effective compared to traditional solutions
• Ready to use 'out of the box' (everything that you need is included)
• Fits most 2, 3, 4 & 5-door cars
• Totally portable
• Small storage footprint (about the size of a toaster)
• Interchangeable between vehicles
• Capable of carrying loads of up to 20kg (subject to your car’s specification)
Various uses of a HR20.