HandiRack Technical Specifications
Not only is the HandiRack designed to be extremely handy, but it's also immensely strong and very durable.
HandiRack Dimensions (unpacked)
• Total length 146cm
• Length of inflatable section 95cm
• Total width 33cm
• Width of each inflatable section 14cm
• Height of inflatable section (inflated) 10cm
• Webbing strap total length 340cm
• Unit weight 2.5kg
HandiRack Materials & Construction
• State of the art dense weave 400 denier nylon laminated over reinforced PVC.
• Airtight PVC high elasticity inner tube.
• Valves constructed of high elasticity PVC.
• All stitching is nylon and manufactured in a specialist mountain climbing equipment facility.
• 5 x metal ‘D’ ring anchor points per HandiRack.
• 2 x 3.2cm wide adjustable, heavy duty woven webbing straps with metal safety lock fastener.
• Webbing straps are 38mm polypropylene with polymer coating.
• Metal components are zinc alloy base with 30 micron zinc phosphate electro painting (black).
• Metal cam buckle with lower trailing edges is unique to HandiRack.
The HandiRack can carry loads in excess of 50kg (subject to individual vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations) and is suitable for 4-door and 2-door cars.
To see how the HandiRack works click here to watch our HandiRack videos.
Various uses of a HandiRack: