Skoda Roof Rack
Skoda Roof Rack
Whether you own a small or a family sized Skoda, there are occasions when there is simply not enough boot space for all your holiday gear or those visits to the DIY store. However there is a simple and cost-effective solution - the HandiRack.
In just a matter of minutes you have a strong and highly versatile roof rack attached to your car .
The HandiRack allows you to secure anything from sports equipment, ladders, camping gear or even our 320 litre waterproof HandiHoldall soft roof box, easily and in only a matter of minutes. In the blink of an eye, your car is transformed into a capable load carrier.
Benefits of a HandiRack
• Multi purpose & amazingly versatile
• Manufactured from very tough nylon material
• Incredibly strong puncture proof construction
• Very cost effective compared to traditional solutions
• Ready to use 'out of the box' (everything that you need is included)
• Fits most 2, 3, 4 & 5-door cars
• Totally portable
• Small storage footprint (about the size of a toaster)
• Interchangeable between vehicles
• Capable of carrying loads of up to 80kg (subject to your car’s specification)
To see how the HandiRack works please watch the following video.
The HandiRack is suitable for the Skoda Fabia, Skoda Octavia and other Skoda models. Please note that the HandiRack is unsuitable for convertibles (hard tops are okay) and some models fitted with factory roof rails. For any queries regarding suitability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The HandiRack, unlike traditional metal roof rack solutions, is not limited to the cars that it can be fitted to. So if you have more than one vehicle in the family, the chances are that you can use the HandiRack on that car too. This makes the HandiRack an extremely cost-effective option.
The HandiRack can carry loads of up to 80kg (subject to individual vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations) and is suitable for most cars.
Various uses of a HandiRack: