Metal Roof Bars vs. the HandiRack
Every year as car manufacturers introduce newer or updated models, the fittings for roof bar systems change which means that the roof bars on your current car quickly become outdated and redundant.
So when you come to change your car to a newer model, the chances are that the roof bars and the fitting kits fitted on your existing vehicle will not fit the newer one. Even if it’s the same make and model. So in garages and sheds around the country dust settles on roof bars that are no longer required and an investment sits there wasted.
Naturally motorists are disenchanted with the idea of having to buy a new set of roof bars every time that they change their car. Especially as these may only be used on a couple of occasions throughout the year.
One Universal Size
The HandiRack is not specific to the make & model of car - one size fits most 2, 3, 4 & 5-door cars. Attaching the HandiRack to the car is simple; it arrives ready to use out of the box and you can attach it and detach it within a matter of minutes.
• Multi purpose & amazingly versatile
• Manufactured from very tough nylon material
• Incredibly strong puncture proof construction
• Very cost effective compared to traditional solutions
• Ready to use 'out of the box' (everything that you need is included)
• Fits most 2, 3, 4 & 5-door cars
• Totally portable
• Small storage footprint (about the size of a toaster)
• Interchangeable between vehicles
• Capable of carrying loads of up to 80kg/175lbs (subject to your car’s specification)
To see how the HandiRack works click here to watch a video.
Various uses of a HandiRack: