Inflatable Kayak Roof Rack
For a kayak rack you can rely on, the HandiRack is all you need. Lightweight, compact and exceptionally easy to use, it’s a must for any water sports enthusiast needing to transport kayaks, canoes and other items on the roof of a car.
A Versatile Kayak Load Carrier
The HandiRack is among the most versatile roof racks available; it can be used on virtually any type of car, making it ideal for all kinds of situations. When you’re not using it for your kayak, you will also find it comes in handy for transporting other items – everything from furniture to luggage, camping gear and skis.
Benefits of a HandiRack
• Multi purpose & amazingly versatile
• Manufactured from very tough nylon material
• Incredibly strong puncture proof construction
• Very cost effective compared to traditional solutions
• Ready to use 'out of the box' (everything that you need is included)
• Fits most 2, 3, 4 & 5-door cars
• Totally portable
• Small storage footprint (about the size of a toaster)
• Interchangeable between vehicles
• Capable of carrying loads of up to 80kg (subject to your car’s specification)
Using your HandiRack Kayak Rack
To use the HandiRack, it’s simple. You won’t need any additional help to fit it to your car, and because it can be stored in the boot of your car it will be there for emergencies and unexpected usage whenever you need it. Secure the deflated bars on the roof of your car and inflate them using the special pump provided. You’re then ready to secure our kayak to the roof rack, using the two HandiStrap tie-downs provided.
The HandiRack can carry loads of up to 80kg (subject to individual vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations) and is suitable for most cars.
To see how the HandiRack works click here to watch our videos.
Various uses of a HandiRack: