HandiKart Technical Specifications
HandiKarts are manufactured utilising carefully selected and specified materials.
Wheel hubs are injection moulded from frost and shock / impact resistant Polypropylene (PP).
Tyre material is black Polyurethane (PU) foam.
The frame is fabricated from 304 grade stainless steel, covered with a rubberised hi-grip material.
The weight of the HandiKart is 4kg.
Frame length 560mm
Wheel diameter 250mm
Ground clearance 300mm
Frame width open 420mm
Frame width closed 210mm
To read a review of the HandiKart by Canoe & Kayak Magazine click here.
To read a review of the HandiKart by Ocean Paddler Magazine click here.
To make way for new stock, HandiKarts are now currently available at a special price of £50.00
Benefits of a HandiKart
- All-terrain capability using unique Camba technology
- Active Variable Footprint (AVF)
- One person operation
- Unrivalled stability
- Click on and off rugged wheels
- Easy to carry, store and load
- Self levelling ability for ease of loading
- Supports static loads of up to 120kg
- Suitable for kayaks, canoes and small boats
- High ground clearance
- Exceptional levels of maneuverability